Langford has a range of new programs at the Community Hub, each offering different opportunities which may relate to the goals in your NDIS plan.
Visual Arts & Crafts
Music & Theatre
Nature & Outdoors
The below calendar shows a typical week of activities at the Community Hub. Please note the calendar is only an indicative example and any signup for activities must be confirmed with the Community Hub team.
You’re also welcome to visit the Hub on a casual basis:
- Hang out in our new, purpose-built Sensory Room.
- Enjoy the Chill Out Zone, watching a movie or just lounging with friends.
- Pitch-in with our garden beds – we’re growing herbs and veggies!
- Use the Community Hub as a base to enjoy the local parks nearby.
- Try out a musical instrument or a board game with friends.
- Speak to staff about joining a Social Group or other program.
- Request to book the Meeting Room at the Community Hub.
- Socialise with all kinds of different people who visit regularly.
Contact the Community Hub
Want to have a chat about getting started with our programs?
- If you’re a current participant with Langford, call 0400 508 829
- If you’re not yet a participant with Langford, call 6228 9099
- Email CommunityHub@langford.org.au
- Visit us at 20 Creek Road, Lenah Valley