Langford offers a variety of fun and exciting programs at the Community Hub in Lenah Valley, with many different opportunities which may relate to the goals in your NDIS plan.
You’re also welcome to visit the Hub on a casual basis:
- Hang out in our new, purpose-built Sensory Room.
- Enjoy the Chill Out Zone, watching a movie or just lounging with friends.
- Pitch-in with our garden beds – we’re growing herbs and veggies!
- Use the Community Hub as a base to enjoy the local parks nearby.
- Try out a musical instrument or a board game with friends.
- Speak to staff about joining a Social Group or other program.
- Request to book the Meeting Room at the Community Hub.
- Socialise with all kinds of different people who visit regularly.
Contact the Community Hub
Want to have a chat about getting started with our programs?
- Call (03) 6208 6870
- Email CommunityHub@langford.org.au
- Visit us at 20 Creek Road, Lenah Valley